Day 29 - May 8, 2010

Our current level of progress has brought us to a point where it has become difficult for 12 people to be working at the same time, because of the required work being focused in two or three confined areas. Because of this, we are now working on a rotating schedule with two teams working one week and then the other two teams working the next.

This week we had five Team Members at our work session. We made progress on completing the rear tail cone fairing installation, and trimming the engine cowling in preparation for it's installation.

We also completed the installation of the forward upper fuselage and began the installation of the canopy.

No comments:

Post a Comment